OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Bajlbet.live (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy because it is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this statement explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about how your information is collected and used. To make this statement easy to find, it is posted on our homepage and every place where personally identifiable information is requested.
APPLICATION OF THIS NOTICE
Please read this privacy statement carefully before submitting any personal information.
This privacy statement applies only to information we collect from site users. It does not apply to information collected in any other way, including information that is sent to us un-connected.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal information provided when you create an account and all content, materials and information displayed or uploaded on the site.
- Information provided by you when you participate in a promotion on the site or when you report a problem with the site.
- There has been an exchange of correspondence between us.
- Responses to any surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not required to participate.
- Information about the transactions you make through the site and the processing of your account, including your payment history, tournament fees and amounts you have wagered on games, and amounts won or lost.
- Information about your visits to the site, including but not limited to data about traffic, location, web pages and other communication data needed for our own accounting or other purposes, and the resources from which you access the site.
- We collect statistics showing the number and frequency of visitors to the site and its individual pages. The site is not set up to automatically collect personally-identifiable information from each visitor.
- It recognizes visitors’ home servers, but not email addresses. For example, we know which Internet service provider our visitors use, but not their names, addresses, or any other information that would allow us to identify specific site visitors. This information is used internally by our technical support staff, our agents, and our subcontractors.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. For the same reason, we may receive information about your general Internet usage through the use of a cookie, which is stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are used to track how and when visitors use the site and help us improve the site and provide a better, more personalized experience. They allow us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store your passwords and information about your preferences so we can tailor the site to your individual interests.
- Speed up searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Some of your personal information will be stored on servers in the European Economic Area and may also be transmitted to and processed on servers located in that jurisdiction. Sometimes your data may also be transmitted to and processed on servers located in other jurisdictions for the purposes mentioned below, including backup and disaster recovery. Such processing may be done by us or on our behalf by our employees, agents and subcontractors, who may be located anywhere in the world. By submitting your personal information, you agree to its storage, transportation and processing.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely in accordance with this privacy statement and will encrypt certain information about your personal data, including payment transactions, if applicable. If we ever have to dismantle or move any computer, we will ensure that all confidential information contained on that equipment is permanently deleted, either through the use of specialized software or physical damage to the equipment.
If you have chosen a password which allows you access to certain areas of the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password and preventing unauthorized use of your account. We do not allow you to share your username and password with another person or multiple users within the network.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted or uploaded to the site, and therefore you risk it yourself. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your personal information (such as your name, address, email address, or phone number) for certain purposes, which may include:
- Verifying your identity and age. This is because we need to know that you are who you say you are, that you are at least 18 years old, or at least the minimum age allowed to engage in such activities if you live in a jurisdiction that has a minimum age restriction above 18. By submitting your information, you authorize us to verify the accuracy of the information you provide by means of government-issued identification or other reasonable means.
- In order for the content of the site to be presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide information, products, or services that you request or that we believe may be of interest to you, provided that you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To comply with contractual obligations between both parties or our legal obligations imposed by our regulatory authority and/or any court of competent jurisdiction.
- To notify you of changes to our service.
- Provide payment processing for or on behalf of you.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Statistical analysis and market research.
- Advertising and marketing activities.
For example, we may notify you about special offers and updates to our products and services, as well as other products and services offered by carefully selected third parties, if we believe they may be of interest to you. Such notification will be sent by email or SMS (if you have agreed to such processes), and for these purposes we may expand or combine the information we collect from you on the site with information we receive from third parties.
At any time, you may opt out of receiving newsletters from us or from third parties we have carefully selected by updating your account profile. Third party content may occasionally appear on the site or be accessible through links to other sites. By clicking on a link to any of these sites, you leave our site and are directed to other sites which may or may not have their own privacy statements. We do not review, monitor or take responsibility for the content of such sites or the terms of their privacy statements. Please read these statements before accessing these sites or submitting any personal information on them.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our partner companies or partners solely to provide their services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
If all or all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case customer personal information will be one of the transferred assets.
Curacao eGaming will have access to your personal information at any time. We do not disclose personally identifiable information to our advertisers, but we may provide additional information about our users (for example, we may report that 500 men under the age of 30 clicked on your ads on a certain day). We may also use this additional information to help advertisers reach the type of audience they want (for example, women in a particular city) to improve the site, as well as for product development and general marketing purposes. We may use your personal information to fulfill the wishes of our advertisers by showing your ads to the target audience.
Our agents or subcontractors who have access to your personal information must keep it confidential and not use it for any purpose other than to fulfill the services they perform for us.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT THE INFORMATION
You can request a copy of the personal information we have collected about you through the Website by contacting our customer service team at the address below.
For added security to your personal information, when requesting a copy of the personally identifiable information we have collected about you through the Website, you will be asked to provide proof of identity.
There may be inaccuracies in the personal information we maintain about you, and you can correct them by contacting our support team, which may ask you to provide supporting documentation.
We may amend or change this statement at any time with immediate effect by updating this web site, and although we will try to notify you of these changes in advance, we may not always be able to do so, so you should check this page each time you visit the web site to review the privacy statement at that time.
The terms of this privacy statement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Territory of Curaçao and any disputes which cannot be resolved shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Antigua and Barbuda.
INTEGRITY OF SPORTS
- “Irregular Betting Activities”: activities that, in Bajilive’s opinion, deviate from the expected standard betting and include, without limitation:
- unusual and significant number of bets from the same geographic region or on related accounts;
- the bettor continues to place bets at any price in the face of a continuous decrease in the applicable odds; and/or
- any other indicator or standard assessed by Bajilive as indicative of possible matches.
Bajilive will use commercially reasonable measures to ensure that any information provided to regulators under this provision is subject to reasonable contractual confidentiality agreements, and that all information or documents are destroyed by those regulators if they are no longer relevant to ongoing investigations or disciplinary proceedings.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like for any reason to contact us about our privacy practices or to request a copy of personal information we have collected about you through the Site, please email our customer service department at [email protected].