Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions or in a manner inconsistent with applicable law, you shall:
- Not copy or reproduce the Content, Software or Games in any form or for any reason except with our prior permission or if such copying or reproduction is incidental to your normal use of the Content, Software, Games and is consistent with the terms of the applicable license; You shall not:
- Make changes, modifications or derivative creations, use all or any part of the Content, Software and Games, or permit the Content, Software and Games or any part thereof to be combined or incorporated into other Content, Software or Games;
- Copy, reproduce, store or contain any Content, Software or Games on another public or private retirement site or system without our prior written consent;
- Not to rent, lease, sublicense, lend, translate, mix, adapt, modify, or alter the Software;
- Not disassemble, decompile, decode or create derivative works based on any part or all of the Software, or attempt to do any such thing;
- Not make or make available the Software (in whole or in part, including but not limited to program listings, program source and object lists, object codes, and source code);
- Not use the Software or participate or play the Games over any communications network or through remote access, except as expressly permitted by the Terms and Conditions;
- Not to use any Content, Software or Games for commercial purposes without obtaining a license from our licensors; and
- Immediately notify us by emailing [email protected] if you suspect that the Content, Software or any Publication infringes another person’s intellectual property rights.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our warranties or liability for damages, which may be excluded or limited under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or tort. Accordingly, only those limitations that are legal in your jurisdiction will apply to you, and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. You understand and agree that your access to and use of the site is at your own risk and that the services are provided “as is” and “as available”.
In particular, we and our subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers and licensors do not represent or warrant that:
- Use of the site or services will meet your requirements.
- Use of the site or services will be uninterrupted, prompt, secure and error-free.
- That any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the site or services will be accurate and reliable.
- That defects in the performance or functionality of any software provided as part of the services will be corrected. Any material downloaded or received as a result of using the site or services is downloaded at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your electronic device or loss of data resulting from the download of such material. No advice or information, oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the site or services creates any warranty not expressly set forth in the terms. Therefore, we expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You expressly understand and agree that we, our subsidiaries and affiliates, suppliers and licensors are not responsible for:
- Direct, indirect, incidental, special or exemplary damages that you may suffer as a result of any cause and on any theory of liability. This includes, but is not limited to, any monetary loss (incurred directly or indirectly)
- Any loss of goodwill or goodwill, any loss of data, cost of goods or services or other intangible losses.
- Any loss or damage incurred, including but not limited to damage caused by any changes we may make to the site or services, or temporary or permanent interruption of the services (or any element within the services).
- Deletion or damage to, or inability to store, any content and other communication data stored or transmitted as a result of your use of the services.
- Your failure to provide accurate account information.
- Your failure to ensure the security and confidentiality of your password or account information.
- Our limitation of liability set forth above applies whether or not you have been advised of the possibility of such losses.
- Without limiting any of the provisions herein, you understand that by using the services, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive or inappropriate, and that in this regard, your access to and use of the site is at your own risk.
How we protect your privacy
BajiLive treats the security and privacy of your information with the utmost importance and seriousness. Standard security practices are used to ensure that the information and data we collect is protected. Once collected, your information is stored in a secure location and only persons authorized to do so have access to it. Existing security measures include (but are not limited to):
- Monitoring or ongoing auditing of processes;
- Encrypted data, if necessary;
- Cybersecurity assessments to prevent potential cyberattacks;
- Ongoing team training on relevant security and privacy issues;
- Reasonable technical and organizational precautions applied to prevent the loss, misuse, or manipulation of stored information.